Aqidah January 22, 2015 Bridal Fashion
It is very important to know what makeup to wear with a black bridesmaid dress because black dress lends itself to some serious makeup. Being a bridesmaid is surely an honor and it is very important for bridesmaid to have a perfect and attractive look on the wedding. Bridesmaids are surely important part of every wedding and also the center of attraction of the ceremony after bride. Bridesmaid dress has great importance and it should be selected very carefully. There are varieties of colors that can be used for the bridesmaid dresses, one of them is the black color. Black color is a very decent and elegant color that can be seen from the dinner parties to the red carpet fashion events. Usually bridesmaids wear pastel colored dresses such as light yellow, baby blue, soft pink, lavender etc. So the black bridesmaid dresses are unique as well as attractive. Black dresses are used for the weddings which have certain themes like the Gothic wedding theme.
Makeup To Wear With A Black Bridesmaid Dress
- Eye makeup is very important specially for those women who do not apply foundation or lipstick. And in eye makeup mascara has an important part.
- Mascara application is one of the basic step for perfect eye makeup. Mascara is a great invention and only few girls are lucky who have long and voluminous lashes. Others have to use many techniques to make eyes look attractive and stunning.
- Color of mascara is also very important to consider. Many women prefer to wear black mascara but this does not mean that there are no other options. You can find color for almost every occasion.
- After applying mascara wait till it dries or in case you are not satisfied apply a second coating for a more dashing effect. If you want lengthy lashes then apply second coat of mascara on the tips of lashes or close the eyes and place mascara wand on top of lashes at the base and pull through to remove any clumps.
- For pencil eyeliner there are many choices of colors so choose the color which compliments your eye color. Green eyes look good with the bronze, brown or the sage eyeliner. Brown eyes will look good with brown, violet and sage colored eyeliners. While blue color women can go with brown, navy and charcoal eyeliners.
- Purple is a universally flattering eyeshadow color to wear as this goes well with any eye, any hair and any skin color. Purple specially looks great for the brown eyes and this colors makes the eyes pop. Find a good purple eyeshadow like the blueish tinted one to contrast with the warm brown eyes.
if you properly know What Makeup To Wear With A Black Bridesmaid Dress then you can make your look different and unique as well as chic from all others.