Aqidah December 21, 2017 Recipes
How To Make Fruit Custard With Custard Powder And Milk At Home is easy to know and you can prepare this dessert in a short time with less effort. Fruit custard is one of the easiest desserts and it also very delicious as well as healthy. Kids usually love the fruit custard and by this recipe you can include fruits in the diets of kids very easy. This dessert is not only liked by kids but also adults love to eat fruit custard. You can serve fruit custard plain as well as with fruit jelly.
Fruit custard is not a boring dessert, it is a simple, delicious, tasty and relatively healthy dessert option. You can try different fruit combinations to add more colors in your fruit custard. Fruit Custard Recipe with Custard Powder in Urdu is an easy recipe to make custard at home in short time.
How To Make Brownie Cupcakes Using Brownie Mix At Home Easily
How To Make Chocolate Ice Cream At Home Without Ice Cream Maker
How To Make Perfect Milkshakes At Home With A Blender
- Custard Powder : 3 teaspoons
- Mixed fruits (banana, grapes, apple, strawberry, pomegranate etc.) : half cup
Method To Make Fruit Custard
- First of all pour the milk in a saucepan and start to heat it in medium high heat.
- Take a small bowl and it combine custard powder with a small amount of water and mix custard powder with water thoroughly.
- Now add the mixture of custard powder and water to the boiling milk in saucepan and stir continuously.
- When the milk starts to thicken then add sugar and continue stirring.
- Remove this mixture from heat when you think it has reached the desired consistency.
- Allow this mixture to cool thoroughly.
- When the mixture has cooled down then add chopped nuts and fruits in it.
- Chill it in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Your fruit custard is now ready to be served.
This recipe is revealing How To Make Fruit Custard With Custard Powder And Milk At Home by using some delicious and healthy fruits.