Aqidah December 23, 2014 Beauty Tips
We are providing some tested home remedies that will help you to understand How To Get Rid Of Acne Overnight At Home With Toothpaste Easily irrespective of their cause. Acne and pimples are the normal condition of skin that affects many people. Acne and pimple are the inflammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands or the oil glands are affected with bacteria or other germs resulting in fill with pus and swell up. Excess secretion of sebum by the oil glands is the main cause of breakouts. You can use the certain Tips to Get Rid of Acne Scars and Pimples to handle the acne problem. Acne occurs everywhere on the body and forehead is the most common place for the acne breakouts. Forehead is the part of the T-zone which is the region of the face which is very oily as well as shiny. But there are also many other reasons that make this problem more serious such as high levels of tension, unbalanced diet, genetic factors, changes in the level of hormones, hair oils, over exfoliation of the skin or other hair products. You can make your forehead region look young, clean and attractive by using some simple home remedies and changing certain habits.
How To Get Rid Of Acne Overnight At Home With Toothpaste
- Use mustard powder with honey on the acne and pimples. Mustard powder has the natural salicylic acid which is the active ingredient in many pimple medications. Bottle mustard can also be used for acne as it can be used as the mustard pack by grinding mustard and honey together. Apply this pack on the acne on forehead and leave it for 15 minutes and then wash off. Mustard powder is also rich in Omega 3, zinc, 6 fatty acids and Vitamin C that will help you to have a glowing skin.
- Garlic is an anti fungal, antioxidant, antiviral and antiseptic agent that can be used as a fast treatment of acne and pimples. Garlic also promotes the quick healing of acne. Use a fresh piece of garlic and rub it on the pimples, leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then wash the skin using lukewarm water. Repeat this treatment several times in a day. You can also eat raw garlic clove daily which will help to purify your blood. Remember not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.
- Lemon is a quick remedy to get rid of pimples and acne. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C and helps to dry up the pimple fast. Use the fresh lemon juice for this purpose as the bottled juice also has preservatives. You can use a cotton swab for applying lemon juice on the pimple of forehead. Lemon juice can be used alone and it can also be mixed with cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the face and leave it overnight. In the morning wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
- Honey consists of antibiotics that can speed up the healing process and also help to prevent infections. Honey can be used as a home remedy to get rid of forehead pimples. Take a cotton swab and dip it in honey, apply it directly on the forehead and leave it for half an hour. After that wash skin with water. You can also mix honey with cinnamon to make a paste, apply this paste on the skin overnight and then wash in the morning. The inflammation or swelling of the pimples will be decreased in the morning.
- Toothpaste can also be used for treating pimple of forehead quickly. It is the most effective remedy if it is followed by the ice remedy. To get rid of forehead acne use the white toothpaste and try to avoid the gel toothpaste. Apply the white toothpaste on the acne of forehead before going to bed and wash the face in the morning. In the morning you can see significant improvement in swelling of pimples and acne. You can repeat this remedy in daytime. Make sure that the toothpaste remains on the pimple for at least half an hour.
- Cucumber can also be used to get rid of acne on forehead. Cucumber is a rich source of vitamins such as A, E and C as well as potassium. Cucumber also has the soothing and cooling effect on the skin. Take one or two fresh cucumbers and cut it into pieces. Soak cucumber in water for about an hour. All the nutrients such as potassium, chlorophyll and Vitamin A will transfer into the water. Now strain the water and drink it, you can also use this water on the skin. You can also make a face pack using fresh cucumber. Apply this mask on the face and then let it dry for almost 15 minutes, after that wash the skin with warm water. This will also help to clean the dirt and bacteria from the skin pores. All these home remedies will make you aware about how to get rid of forehead acne fast overnight naturally.